In Sunday’s round of 16 of the French Open, Varvara Gracheva (44th place) will face Dalma Galfi (96th place).
Gracheva’s last competition was on 25 May 2023 at the Internationaux de Strasbourg when she lost 3–6, 4–6 to Elina Svitolina in the quarter-finals. Galfi lost in straight sets to Taylor Townsend (5-7, 4-6) in her final match on May 9, 2023 in the qualifying round at the Internazionale BNL d’Italia.
Looking for this match? Tennis channel this will provide more coverage at the French Open.
Varvara Gracheva vs. Dalma Galfi: live stream information and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Varvara Gracheva vs. Dalma Galfi duel stats
- Gracheva has a record of 3-8 on clay in the last 12 months.
- Gracheva won 59.5% of her service games on clay in the last 12 months and 34.6% of her return games.
- Gracheva has used 47.7% of her break-point chances on clay (42/88) over the past year.
- Gracheva lost on May 25 in the quarterfinals of her last tournament (Internationaux de Strasbourg) 3-6, 4-6 to No. 1 Svitolina.
- Galfi has competed in five tournaments on clay in the past 12 months, recording a record of 2-5 on the surface.
- Galfi has a 52.7% win percentage in service games on clay and a 32.1% win percentage in return games.
- On clay, Galfi is ranked 183rd in break point win percentage (75.0%) after going 18 to 24.
- On May 9, Galfi was defeated by No. 168 ranked Townsend, 5-7, 4-6, in qualifying round 2 of her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Graczewa vs. Galfi Futures Rates
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. Odds updated Thursday at 6:56 PM ET.
- Grachev’s odds to win the French Open 2023: +30000
- Galfi’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +50000
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.