The National Golf Foundation’s latest Annual Graffis Industry Report contains a very interesting finding. Namely, during participation in the course in golf increased by 2% from 2021 to 2022, off-course participation in game increased by 13% in the same period of time.
Don’t think it’s only in the US! Research conducted by The R&A together with England Golf, Golf Ireland, Scottish Golf and Wales Golf shows this 5.6 million adult golfers on the course – the second highest number since the monitoring started more than 30 years ago – last year he enjoyed playing full-size courses (9 or 18 holes) at GB&I.
I am witnessing that more and more golf clubs understand this principle the importance of investing in range experience i indoor golf.
Such investments can answer at least 3 business challenges at the same time:
- We can improve the driving experience at the shooting range attract even “armchair golfers” as well as those who do not play golf using solutions in the field of driving range and indoor golf technology.
- help you unleash the limited capacity of your golf course.
- A new source of income: additional income from gastronomy.
If we’ve achieved that, the next challenge will be how to do it maximize ours indoor golf revenue. I’ll show you how you can do it.
Today, it is not enough to simply collect customer data. A 2021 McKinsey study on data and personalization found that companies are doing it capture more value from data grow faster, drive “40% more revenue” from data programs with personalized sales and marketing tactics and activities.
No tech stack, no marketing plan, no sales funnel can do without it good data – this is the earliest source of revenue strategy.
we must moving away from the record system to the income system. This is one of my concerns with booking systems that focus mainly on administration, cost cutting and efficiency. How can they help increase profitability and enable optimization?
When we think about data collection, we are no longer talking about a database of records. We are talking about commitment.
we must understand customer profiles and behaviorsand then tie strategies to them to increase revenue.
Identification of customer types
Identification of customer types it gives you the insights you need to develop the most relevant offers.
That means you must improve yours potential target groups and customer types to find golfers during peak hours but also in empty tee time zones outside of peak hours.
This applies not only to golf courses and tee time sales, but also to indoor golf facilities.
For these reasons, Perfect pointThe company’s revenue management solution for clubs, golf facilities, training courses and professionals is a revolution. It can help you with that transform your indoor golf course into a data-driven business too.
Business Intelligence position is difficult to create and even expensive. This is because Perfect point the platform is very helpful in this.
How much is easy access to useful information worth to you, such as:
- Revenue per golf simulator and hour.
- Occupancy on less desirable days and hours 🡪 adjust prices accordingly.
- Number of members.
- Revenue per member.
All this – among other things – you can find out using Perfect point.
The Perfect point The simulator platform can manage…
- Reservations – Internet, app and drop-in
- Payments – Credit card, Google and Apple Pay
- Dynamic prices – Algorithm based on supply and demand.
- branding – Choose your own brand in Perfect point.
- Membership – Configure and sell differentiated memberships and partnerships.
- Selling point – Handle instant payments with our POS, optimized for both the hospitality and retail industries.
- Coupons and promotions – Set up your gift cards, coupons and promotions.
- CRM – Track and communicate with your customers.
I believe revenue managementautomation and optimization are key principles that will help us exceed the expectations of our golfers and golf club guests and deliver a hyper-personalized golf experience.
Let me know – in a comment or by e-mail: email@example.com – if you have any questions about the Sweetspot revenue management solution.
This article is provided by Perfect point.