What if… You just knew 3 things that will improve your short game today?
Would it lower your scores?
Would it make the game more enjoyable?
Make a decision to stop struggling with how to throw a golf ball or how to chip a golf ball.
It only takes an hour to learn…
1. Chip Hit Definition and Pitch Hit Definition
2. Should you use only one club or multiple clubs when chipping or throwing?
3. How to determine where to land the ball so that it stops close to the hole.
4. The best way to stand by the ball to take the shot you want to take.
5. How to make the correct chopping motion or the correct pitching motion.
“I was taking so many good shots that I wondered who was hitting them because I didn’t think it could be me!”
– Robert F. – Sarasota, Florida
Every golfer… Even Tour Players… miss the greens during a round of golf. The difference is that they can still go equal instead of turning it into a bogey…double bogey or…worse.
Imagine… Green is missing and you feel confident in your plan to still get a good score.
Decide to visit this clinic and… that player could be you.
Cost $25/person (payable at event) Payment can be made by cash, check, credit card, Venmo
Limited to 8 players
You must RSVP 24 hours before the event.
Call 832-515-7625 or send an email email@example.com To make a reservation today!