Frances Tiafoe (#12) will face Aslan Karatsev (#62) in the round of 16 of the French Open on Thursday, June 1.
In his last match on Monday, Karatsev defeated Alexei Popyrin in four sets, 6-3, 6-7, 6-1, 6-2, and advanced to the round of 16. Tiafoe’s last match on Monday was a three-setter. defeated Filip Krajinovic 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 in the 1/8 finals.
Watch the French Open from May 21 to June 11 Tennis channel.
Aslan Karatsev vs Frances Tiafoe: live stream info and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Aslan Karatsev vs. Frances Tiafoe match stats
- Karatsev has a 14-6 record on clay over the past year with no tournament wins.
- In terms of win/turn percentage on clay over the past year, Karatsev has won 78.8% of his plays on the serve and 24.9% on the rebound.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Karatsev has converted 44 of his 96 break points (45.8%).
- Karatsev was eliminated in the semi-finals of his last tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 65 ranked Jan-Lennard Struff on May 5.
- Tiafoe has gone 6-3 in the last 12 months with one tournament win.
- On clay, Tiafoe has an 82.2% win percentage in service games and a 24.5% win percentage in return games.
- Tiafoe scored 32.4% break points on clay (23 out of 71), finishing 129th.
- In the round of 16 of his last tournament (Internazionale BNL d’Italia) on May 15, Tiafoe was defeated by No. 19 Lorenzo Musetti, 7-5, 4-6, 3-6.
Karatsev vs Tiafoe Futures
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. The odds were updated on Monday at 6:56 PM ET.
- Karatsev’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +12500
- Tiafoe’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +10000
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.