On Sunday, in the 1/8 finals of the French Open, we will face No. 19 ranked Qinwen Zheng against No. 110 Tamara Zidansek.
Zidansek defeated Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov 6-2, 7-6 on Friday in her last match of the qualifying round. Zheng’s last match, on May 16, 2023, was a three-set loss to Veronika Kudermetova 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals at the Internazionale BNL d’Italia.
Watch the French Open from May 21 to June 10 Tennis channel.
Tamara Zidansek vs. Qinwen Zheng: live stream information and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Tamara Zidansek vs Qinwen Zheng match stats
- Zidansek has 2-3 on clay in the last year.
- In terms of service/rematch win percentage on clay over the last 12 months, Zidansek won 61.4% of her games by serve and 41.4% by serve.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Zidansek has converted 22 of 44 break points (50.0%).
- In her most recent tournament, the Copa Colsanitas, Zidansek fell in the quarterfinals to 116th seed Peyton Stearns, 3-6, 6-2, 2-6 on April 7.
- 20-year-old Zheng, who is looking for her first tournament win on clay in 2023, has gone 6-4 on this surface in the last 12 months.
- Zheng has a 71.6% win percentage in service games on clay and a 31.9% win percentage in return games.
- On clay, Zheng scored 43.4% break points, 33 out of 76, ranking him 134th.
- On May 16, Zheng was defeated by 12th-placed Kudermetova 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, her final tournament.
Zidansek vs. Zheng Futures odds
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. Odds updated Friday at 6:56 PM ET.
- Zidansek’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +35000
- Zheng’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +6600
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.