In the match scheduled for Monday, Emma Navarro (No. 75 in the ranking) will face Erika Andreeva (No. 147) in the round of 16 of the French Open.
Andreeva lost on Friday in the qualifying rounds to Olga Danilovic 2-6, 4-6. Navarro lost her last match on May 25, 2023 in the quarterfinals of Internationaux de Strasbourg to Anna Blinkova 4-6, 4-6.
Watch the French Open from May 21 to June 10 Tennis channel.
Erika Andreeva vs Emma Navarro: live stream information and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Erika Andreeva vs. Emma Navarro match stats
- Andreeva has a 6-5 match record on clay in the last 12 months.
- In terms of win/turn percentage on clay over the past year, Andreeva has won 66.7% of her games with a serve and 43.5% return.
- Over the past year, Andreeva has completed 47.4% of her break-point chances on clay (27 out of 57).
- In her previous tournament, the Internazionale BNL d’Italia, Andreeva fell in the 1st qualifying round to Elsa Jacquemot ranked No. 174, 2-6, 1-6 on May 8.
- Navarro, 22, who is looking for her first tournament win on clay in 2023, has a 2-2 record over the last year on this surface.
- Navarro has a 62.5% win percentage in service games while playing on clay and a 44.8% win percentage in return games.
- Navarro scored 65.0% of clay court break points (13 out of 20), ranking him 211th.
- In the quarterfinals of her last tournament (Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 25, Navarro was defeated by 66th-placed Blinkova 4-6, 4-6.
Andreeva vs. Navarro Futures Rates
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. Odds updated Sunday at 06:56 ET.
- Navarro’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +35000
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.