Yulia Putintseva, ranked 61st, will face Maryna Zanevska, ranked No. 88, in the round of 128 of the French Open on Sunday, May 28.
Putintseva’s last competition was on 25 May 2023 at the Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem Grand Prix when she lost 7–5, 4–6, 2–6 to Julia Riera in the quarterfinals. Zanevska lost three sets in her last match on May 21, 2023 in the round of 16 at Internationaux de Strasbourg to Jil Teichmann (6-4, 3-6, 4-6).
Tennis channel will broadcast this match and will be broadcast throughout the French Open, you can see it there from May 21 to June 10.
Julia Putintseva vs. Maryna Zanevska: live broadcast information and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Julia Putintseva vs. Maryna Zanevska match stats
- In six tournaments on clay in the last 12 months, Putintseva has gone 7-6.
- Putintseva won 62.7% of her service games on clay over the past year and 38.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Putintseva has converted 48 of her 122 break points (39.3%).
- Putintseva was eliminated by Cori Gauff (0-6, 1-6) on May 11 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Zanevska has set a record of 7-6 in six tournaments on clay over the past year.
- Zanevska has 78 points out of 131 in service games on clay surfaces (59.5% winning percentage) and 62 points out of 133 in return games (46.6%).
- Zanevska scored 48.1% of break points on clay (62 out of 129), finishing 95th.
- In the round of 16 of her last tournament (Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 21, Zanevska was defeated by Teichmann ranked 58th, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6.
Putintseva vs. Zanevska Futures rates
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. Odds updated Thursday at 3:56 PM ET.
- Putintseva’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +50000
- Zanevska’s odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +50000
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.