In Wednesday’s round of 1/84 of the French Open Taro, Daniel (112th) will face Carlos Alcaraz (1st).
Alcaraz will advance to the round of 16 after beating Flavio Cobolli in three sets, 6-0, 6-2, 7-5, on Monday in the round of 16. On Monday, he defeated Christopher O’Connell in the round of 16 (6-0, 6-2, 6-4).
Want to watch this match? Go to Tennis channel to watch and report on at the French Open.
Carlos Alcaraz vs Taro Daniel: live stream info and TV channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- TV channel: Tennis channel
- Live stream: Fubo
- Court area: Clay
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Taro Daniel’s Match Stats
- Alcaraz have won three tournaments on clay this year with a 20-2 record on clay.
- Playing on clay, Alcaraz has a service game win rate of 81.8% and a return game win rate of 39.3% (198 service game wins out of 242 and 95 service game wins out of 242 on clay).
- On clay surfaces, Alcaraz scored 50.8% of break points this year (92 out of 181, 49th).
- On May 15, Alcaraz were defeated in the round of 16 of their last tournament (Internazionale BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 6-7 by Fabian Marozsan, ranked 135th.
- Daniel, 30, who is looking for his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 1-4 on this surface this year.
- Daniel won 57.1% of his service games on clay and 28.6% of his return games.
- Daniel converted 36.4% of his break-point chances on clay (four out of 11).
- In the 1st qualifying round of his last tournament (Internazionale BNL d’Italia) on May 8, Daniel was defeated by Emilio Nava, ranked 171st, 6-0, 2-6, 4-6.
Odds Alcaraz vs. Daniel Futures
Tennis courses courtesy A typical bookmaker. The odds were updated on Monday at 6:56 PM ET.
- Alcaraz odds of winning the 2023 French Open: +150
- Daniel has a chance to win French Open 2023: +30000
Catch emotions and tipico bet!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators are not affected nor are any such revenues dependent on or associated in any way with newsrooms or news coverage. See the operator’s website for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Gambling Problems Board 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 or older to play.
We recommend interesting sports watching/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for the service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no impact on news coverage.